Negotiation is a skill, tactical need sharpening. It is important to be mentally prepared to win. Not on the ground before, your table and decide you want to take the “road”. Positive and self-confidence and self-esteem will also help. In addition to doubts, you might need and forwarding is willing to pay the price to win.
Fifth successful negotiation skills and a focus on common ground, to provide a clear argument, innovation and the many options open to deal with this problem, focusing on finding foundation obvious solution. The key is to know your pet. But in your mind, you have to be willing to make concessions, to a certain extent.
A good negotiation is good communication and an understanding of how people think, feel, and function. You should be able to go close to the person sitting on the other side of the negotiating table. You have to know when to push hard and when to compromise, when to walk away. Negotiations in many artists, it takes a lot of creative guidance negotiation is a success. Negotiations must remember, 3FS: fair and efficient, and the company.
According to the master trainer in the negotiations there:
1. To focus on the problem or issue. Logical argument is the key to a successful negotiation.
2. Be firm but polite, when you take a position or point.
3. Clearly indicate advantages and disadvantages.
4. Be patient and let the negotiation process, process.
5. Put yourself aside and focus on the issues at hand. They found a satisfactory solution, it is important not to self-esteem or status.
6. Never threatened or otherwise manipulate IT party totally unethical and unfair.
7. The goal is to find a flower, which is not what people want to target on the basis of a solution. It is the best in any case considered as a whole, instead of a personal viewpoint.
8. Avoid psychological traps when you are wrong, they must also recognize that tolerance. To open.
9. Do not accept a weak solution, and try to negotiate a reasonable solution. Would not you need a temporary measure? You must find a lasting solution.
10. Value time, schedules and deadlines. A good negotiation, rather than a Bush victory, or adopting delaying tactics, or a waste of time to talk about worldly matters. It is a professional job at hand.
Most people born negotiation. First breathing children around him, songs for dancing. Most of us, consciously or unconsciously, to do what we need to do is a way of life. If you look closely, it’s just mastered the art of negotiation.