Statistics show that on average,U.S.companies lose half their customers every 5 years. It is true that acquiring new customers, and will help your business grow. However, existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and keep them happy must be a better priority. Here are some ways to ensure that customers will keep coming back.
* They are losing customers. Many business owners mistakenly believe that the client chooses to take care of other companies simply because of better prices. While the price may be a source of concern, and customers often go to the competition when they feel valued.
It can also change the style of life and lead to a situation where customers no longer need your product. By keeping in touch with their needs, you may be able to edit the Enter key to continue living.
* Know a top priority of your customers. Perhaps reliability or speed or cost. And the company needs to know the customer number (1) priorities, and provide a consistent basis. Remember, customer preferences are changing, so ask you this question every six months.
* Creating a positive first impression. A good first impression tends to create customer loyalty, and will only have one chance to make a positive first impression. Appearance is important. Should be on the outside and the inside of your business to be neat and clean.
* Listen to your clients. Employees should be actively listening to customers. Convince customers who really want to help them. And customers will judge your business based on honesty and kindness, understanding and efforts of your staff.
* Explore and complaints quickly and effectively. Inevitably, your employees will not face customer satisfaction. If you return the item or change the service, customers expect a fair policy. If you are unable to submit a draft resolution in place, and let the customer know when he can expect an answer.
* Identify the value of customer life. Lifetime customer value is the income you earn, and if the customer stays with you and they might be able to buy products or services.
For example, a client uses the value of the life of a consultant for several decades, and can span several generations. Treatment of father and mother, and you can win in the business of children.